Friday, August 10, 2012

Ahhhhh.....

....it's only 70 degrees instead of 90 with 70% humidity!  Ahhhhhh....

We will do a short show tonight and really get rolling on the Be My Guest album during the show tomorrow. I am on East Coast time and running on fumes but miss you all and want to chat a bit.



The Be My Guest pattern is up on my website and I have released the pattern to those who orders kits. I wanted to confirm some dimensions on the sample (which was here at home) before putting it up so it didn't go up till today cuz I didn't get home till today....besides the internet connection at the hotel was dismal and I am not sure I could have gotten such a photo heavy file to go out.

See you all in just a few.....

Laura

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the Ustream! Hope you get some rest soon.
    Jani aka paper compulsions
    papercompulsions dot blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est superbe, amitiés de France

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Post. If you are using any online delivery services, then you can share here your Feedback, Complaints, and Reviews also.

    ReplyDelete