Thursday, August 19, 2010

What's Cookin' for Friday's Class!

I 'm changing the train schedule!! The train class will be moving down the track to August 27/28th. Choo! Choo!
I have a local class this weekend that I need to finish prepping for, the train pattern needs to get finished to my standards, and the kids want to go see the movie Ramona and Beezus today, so....the schedule had to flex! I'll be making a fast and fun recipe box on Friday instead. I'll post photo's and supplies later today. It's a pattern that is already half done so I'll have a pattern available on Etsy by tomorrow morning (the train pattern will be up and available over the weekend...all those tags for both the bugs and the monsters takes a TON of time to write up!)

Laura

4 comments:

  1. I am excited about this one ! I am one of those people who LOVE recipes and this is going to be a perfect substitution class for me :) YEAH !!! Thanks for even considering a class at all. I always look forward to my Friday classses with you. OH...and I LOVE Ramona. Grew up reading those books . Have a fabulous mom day with your kids at the movies !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the best.....from somertonAZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so darn cute. I can't wait to see how you put it all together. You are so creative.
    I bet the movie was great.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us. You are awesome. God bless you and your family.
    angelbug56

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I can't wait to see this one. I have tons of recipes which needs to be filed so this is perfect for me. Hope you have a fun day with the family today. See you tomorrow.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete