Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ustream Class on Saturday!

Make this cute Easter Basket with me this Saturday at 4pm PDT (Remember we are on Daylight Savings Time!)



This would also make a cute gift box for other occasions!

Supplies you will need if you want to work along with me:

-3 sheets of double sided paper (at least 2 sheets need to be the same with a coordinating 3rd or all three the same)

-Coordinating scrap paper, tags, ribbons, flowers and any other embellishments you want to add.

Here's the link to Ustream! CLICK HERE

7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your class on Saturday Laura!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Florida could you tell me what the time would that befrom where you live. I tried to get connected on the live stream another two times and could hardly see much of the videos for time it was on, or would you possibly consider doing a regular youtube video or two for those of us who have issues with live stream? The Youtube videos are easier to view. Your minis are great. I really like the Easter item you made and you have me on the fence for this in suspence for the instructions. thanks Laura, have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a 3 hour time difference between Florida and Washington state. So, 4 pm here is 7 pm where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura...Just wanted to ask about the proper gentlemen class...Where can I see what that album looks like? Someone said on your blog but I haven't been able to find it. Thanks..I really enjoy your ustream classes. I love getting the new ideas that you create...
    Carol
    my email is ccasa@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, Can I share the dimensions from the class with my friends? Giving you credit of course ;o)

    ReplyDelete