Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Downloading Tag Templates

If you are having trouble prnting the tag templates from the link in the previous post, try this (I think I finally have it!):

Go to this link: http://www.scribd.com/doc/28183556/SAP-Tags

Download the document (Use the link above to get to the page. Click the download button to the upper left of the document. You don't have to sign in or sign up to download)
Print from the download

I'm not sure why the document is printing for some and not for others! Hope this helps!! You all are going to turn me into a computer geek yet! Ha! Ha! NOT!!

Laura

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,

    If you use a 4shared.com account you can upload your zipped pdf and they provide you with a link to post on your blog when it is completed. 4shared.com is free to use. Just sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura,

    Haven't been able to download the tag pdf file. The site is asking for username and password. Please help.
    Thanks,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Use the link above to get to the page. Click the download button to the upper left of the document. You don't have to sign in or sign up to download.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Laura,
    This time when it asked for username and password, I used the facebook option and it downloaded. It seems to have some quirks.
    Thanks,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! The 1st time I printed these tags, they printed at 2 3/8 x 4 5/8". The next time, I went to the "Preferences" option in the Print box. In the "Effects" tab, under the "% of Normal Size", I increased it to 130%. In the "Finishing" tab, I changed to print in "Landscape" format and Voila!! 3x6" tags!!
    I love your minis, Laura...simply beautiful. Thanks for sharing all your great ideas. Kit-Kat

    ReplyDelete