Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Pink Mini's are going up later TODAY!!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! to all who participated and gave their time, effort and LOVE to this project! It has exceeded my wildest expectations to this point.... hopefully it will continue to do so!!
The photo's have been pouring in all week and the mini's are INCREDIBLE!! I knew there were very talented ladies out there!! We have around 25 minis from around the world going up for bids! WOW! I'm waiting for a few last minute photo's to come in, so they will be up later today!
Lots of TREATS and no TRICKS!!
Have a fun and SAFE Halloween everyone!

PINK SQUISHY HUGS to ALL!!!
Laura

2 comments:

  1. This is sooooooo exciting! There are some beautiful albums and I have my eye on one that I really want!! Thanks for hosting again.

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. To all of you talented ladies that put so much effort in your creations..........they are all so so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete